Out of all the lipsticks I own and love, the one brand I continue to purchase over and over again is Mac Cosmetics. Their shade range far exceeds any other brand so you can literally find any color, any shade you can think of. They are also pretty affordable with a 17$ price tag. Not bad for a “high end” makeup brand! Here are my current top 6 shades:
(Normally I would wear a lipliner underneath the darker/ redder shades, but I wanted the color to come out completely accurate)
- Coral Bliss– Coral with pink undertones. “Cremeshene” formula (creamy, glossy, and hydrating)
- Brave– Pinky-mauve beige. Satin formula (I have a sweet spot for this shade because I wore it on my wedding day!)
- Viva Glam I– Deep red (total taylor swift vibes). Matte formula
- Peachstock– Peach Nude. Satin formula (very opaque, not quite matte but long wearing)
- Ruby Woo– Perfect bright cool-toned red. (cool toned reds make your teeth look whiter!) Retro Matte formula (even more matte than their regular matte. This formula can be drying!)
- Stone– Grayish taupe brown. Matte formula. This shade sounds weird, and even looks a little weird in the bullet, but I LOVE this shade for fall and winter.
What are your favorite Mac lipsticks? I’d love to try them out!